Dear drivers and drag racing fans, We have waited as much as possible to give you this official announcement, we have hoped till the end to save the 2020 racing season. Nobody of us would never have imagined this situation.

Covid-19 pandemia is still running in Italy and in other European Countries, and there is a strong uncertainty about the next few months. The local authorities are working to give us concrete solutions and prospects on how we will proceed with social and working life. But now, we do not have guarantees and defined timings. For this reason, we have decided that the "2020 Rivanazzano Dragway race program" should be postponed until 2021.

We are sure that this measure will be seen by all of you as a responsible decision, to protect us and you. If, on the other hand, the whole Covid19 emergency should resolve quickly and positively and return to normal by July ... why not try to reschedule a date in Autumn?

In the meantime let's keep at home our passions, cool our spirits, avoid disappointment.....and we'll be back stronger than before: HILLS RACE #18 - 4/5/6 JUNE 2021 and WIDE OPEN 17/18/19 SEPTEMBER 2021


Realizzato da Acerbis Bruno